1. Environment Consciousness: University conducts a Green Audit of its campus
2. Use of Renewable Energy: The University has adopted a plan to install solar lights in a few buildings.
3. Water Harvesting:
The monthly water consumption was 1156587 US Gallon. There is some rainwater harvesting and
natural recharge of groundwater ponds established on the university campus. There is one large water body in the campus which is cleaned time to time. Water from this is used for construction works in the campus.
4. Carbon Neutrality:
Limited access to vehicles creates less pollution.
The University consciously encourages planting of trees in the campus even if it being rich in number
6. Hazardous Waste Management:
7. Decentralized governance is practiced by constituting committees to create a democratic and inclusive
ambience. This has created immediate opportunities to our stakeholders to resolve their issues if any.
8. Instilling social responsibility by encouraging participation in NSS, Blood donation camps, various
awareness programmes, health camps, etc are practiced on a regular basis.
9. Creating a gender-friendly environment for women faculty, students, researchers, support staff to fulfill
their potential is achieved through the involvement of the sexual harassment cell.
10. Encouragement of our students and researchers and recognition of their excellence is done through
various awards, medals, and prizes.
11. For the students coming from a rural backdrop a special coaching center is catering their needs
Entire transparency in admission is maintained through the online admission system.
12. Significant transparency in finance is conducted through the disbursement of payments to accounts.
13. Social responsibility is embraced through conducting various training programmes on self-earning and
self-learning to nearly illiterate peoples (around one thousand every year) of the region.
BP-I: Inculcation of Culture of research in a state-aided institution with limited resources
BP-II: Ensuring transparency in all matters related to academic, administrative, and financial matters
BP-III: To provide self-earning and self-learning opportunities to local people from backward backgrounds.