TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SWIMMING POOL
- No person under the age of 18 will be allowed to use the swimming pool.
- For beginners who are interested about swimming will have to contact with Head, Department of Physical Education, K.U.
- Before entering the swimming pool users must make themselves aware of the dimension of the pool. There is no shallow water in this pool. Water depth in the shallow end is 5 ft and the deep end is 6 ft. the length and width of the pool are 25 meter and 21 meter respectively.
- No one is permitted into the pool area without a lifeguard and without presence of any trained swimming instructor.
- Users will have to bath essentially before entering into the pool.
- No valuable personal items should be brought onto the premises.
- At a time maximum 30 (except department of Physical Education classes) numbers of persons shall be permitted to use the swimming pool.
- No alcohol/ drugs, No smoking, No food or drink will be permitted in the Pool complex.
- No animals/ pets are permitted in the swimming pool complex.
- The University will have the right to withdraw the permission given to any person or persons for the use of swimming pool if the behavior of the concerned person is inappropriate, disruptive or causes any danger or threat to any other person or damage of any property of the swimming pool.
- Person without proper swimming costume will not be allowed to use the swimming pool. The swimming costume has to be arranged by the user at his/her own cost.
- Use of mobile phone in the swimming pool is strictly prohibited.
- Taking Photograph (Camera/ Mobile/Video) is strictly prohibited in the Pool complex.
- Persons willing to use the swimming pool will have to submit application as per format enclosed herewith to the Head, Department of Physical Education through proper channel with prescribed fee(for external users only)
- Members should have to make entry in the swimming pool complex by producing permission letter/identity card to be issued by the Head, Department of Physical Education, in the specific day and time allotted.
- Separate time schedule will be arranged for female users of the swimming pool.
- University Authority reserves the right to alter/ cancel the schedule allotted to the students and other members of the University community.
APPLICATION FORM FOR USE OF SWIMMING POOL: Click Here