||Professor (Dr.) J K Mandal
||Computer Science & Engineering
Member of BIS -Bureau of Indian Standard
LITD 17 Panel 6 : Information System Security and Privacy
LITD 19 Panel 2: e-Learning “User Interface”
LITD 36: Computer Hardware, peripherals equipment and User Interface
Member of ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 36WG8: Learning Analytics Interoperability
||Professor (Dr.) Jayanta Kumar Biswas
- Fellow, National Institute of Ecology (FNIE) (2021)
- Fellow, West Bengal Academy of Science & Technology (FAScT) (2018)
- Fellow, National Environmentalists Association (FNEA) (2017)
- Fellow, Zoological Society of India (FZSI) (2017)
- Fellow, Zoological Society, Kolkata (FZS) (2012)
- Outstanding Reviewer Award for 2018 from Chemosphere (Elsevier)
- “Excellence in Reviewing” award for 2017 from Environmental Geochemistry and Health (Springer)
- Best Research Paper Award (Agriculture and Environmental Science Academy, India) (2017)
- Senior Scientist Award and Gold Medal (Zoological Society of India; 2013).
- DST-SERB Travel Fellowship for International Visit (2013, 2016)
- CICS Travel Fellowship for International Visit (2013, 2016)
- National Merit Scholarships (MoHRD, Govt. of India – all through School to University levels)
- Senior Research Fellowship (ICAR)
- Ambio (Springer; IF: IF: 5.129) (Advisory Board Member)
- Heliyon ( Cell Press & Elsevier) (Advisory Board Member)
- Science of the Total Environment (Elsevier; IF: 7.963) (Board Member)
- Environmental Chemistry Letters (Springer; IF: 9.027) (Associate Editor)
- Environmental Geochemistry and Health (Springer; IF: 4.609) (Associate Editor)
- Ecotoxicology (Springer; IF: 2.823) (Associate Editor)
- Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology (Springer; IF: 2.804) (Associate Editor)
- Frontiers in Soil Science (Frontiers) (Associate Editor)
- Environmental Technology & Innovation (Elsevier; IF: 5.263) (Board Member)
- Current Pollution Reports (Springer: IF: 6.373) (Board Member)
- Environmental Management (Springer; IF: 3.266) (Board Member)
- Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology (Elsevier & CSPM) (Board Member)
- Sustainable Environment (Taylor & Francis) (Board Member)
- Energy & Environment (SAGE; IF: 2.945) (Board Member)
||Professor (Dr.) Sanjib Kumar Datta
- Selected as the Hon’ble Chartered Mathematicians (CMath) of Institute of Mathematics and its Applications, United Kingdom in 2021.
- Selected as the Hon’ble Chartered Scientist (CSci) of Institute of Mathematics and its Applications, United Kingdom in 2020.
- Received the Hon’ble Fellow Membership [Membership No: P0042933] of Institute of Mathematics and its Applications, United Kingdom [FIMA (UK)] in 2019.
- Received the “Siksha Ratna Award- 2019” of Government of West Bengal during the State level “Teachers Day” Celebration Programme on the 5th of September, 2019 at “Netaji Indoor Stadium”, Kolkata.
- Received the Conferment of Certificate from the Hon‟ble Vice Chancellor, University of Kalyani for Academic Potentiality and Excellence on 15.08.2015.