Phone Number: 03325809615
Institutional E-Mail: email@example.com
Web URL: https://www.anirbanm.in
1. Ph.D.(Engg.) in Computer Science, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India, 2009. (Thesis Title – Algorithms for Data Clustering: Application to Knowledge Discovery)
2. Master in Computer Science and Engineering, Jadavpur University, India, 2004 (1st class, 1st rank)
3. Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering from National Institute of Technology (Formerly Regional Engineering College), Durgapur India, 2002 (1st class, Hons., 5th rank)
1. Name included in top 2% Scientists of the world according to the updated list published by Stanford University in 2021 in the Artificial Intelligence & Image Processing category and in the Bioinformatics category.
2. Received Shiksha-Ratna Award from Govt. of West Bengal (5th September 2020).
3. Received Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence (FNAPE) fellowship 2017-18 for research visit to Colorado State University, USA (November 2017-February 2018).
4. Received INAE Young Engineer Award 2014 by Indian National Academy of Engineering, India (December 2014).
5. Received IEI Young Engineers Award 2013-14 in Computer Engineering Discipline by Institution of Engineers, India (January 2014).
6. Awarded by University of Kalyani, India for contribution in academic and administrative cohesion (January 2014).
7. Received DAAD scholarship for research visit at University of Goettingen, Germany (May-June 2013).
8. Received second best paper award in the seventh International Conference on Bioinspired Computing: Theories and Applications (BIC-TA 2012) held in Gwalior, India (December 2012).
9. Received special paper award in the category of related fields in the second IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC 2012) held in Solan, India (December 2012).
10. Elevated to IEEE Senior Member grade (2011).
11. Post-doctoral fellowship at Heidelberg University and German Cancer Research Center, Germany, under Erasmus Mundus Mobility with Asia (EMMA) (2009).
12. Awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, New Delhi, for ranking 1st class 1st in M.C.S.E. from Jadavpur University (2004).
13. University Gold Medal and Amitava Dey Memorial Gold Medal for ranking 1st class 1st in Master of Computer Science and Engineering from Jadavpur University (2004).
14. National Fellowship during Master of Engineering on the basis of GATE-2002 (2002-2004).
15. Merit scholarship by Regional Engineering College, Durgapur for good academic performance (2001-2002).
16. Awarded by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, for ranking 12th in Higher Secondary Examination, 1998 in West Bengal.
17. Awarded National Scholarship by D.P.I., West Bengal, for ranking 28th in Secondary Examination, 1996 in West Bengal.
Data Mining, Soft and Evolutionary Computing, Multiobjective Optimization, Machine Learning, Computational Biology, CrowdsourcingTeaching Experience:
1. Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, India, since April 2015 till date.
2. Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, India, since April 2012 to April 2015.
3. Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, India, from August 2009 to April 2012.
4. Lecturer, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, India, from October 2004 to August 2009.
5. Lecturer, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology, Kolkata, India, July 2004 to October 2004.
1. Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, India, from September 2012 to September 2014 and from December 2020 till date.
2. Chairman, Departmental Research Committee, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, India during September 2012 – September 2014.
3. Convener, Departmental Research Committee, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, India from. August 2021 till date.
4. Coordinator, Kalyani University Research Wing from August 2018 December 2020.
5. Member of the Executive Council, University of Kalyani, West Bengal, India during March 2014 – September 2014.
https://www.anirbanm.in/publicationsBooks Published / Book Chapters
https://www.anirbanm.in/publications/book-chapterInvited Lecture / Session Chaired
https://www.anirbanm.in/invited-talksMembership of Learned Societies
1. Senior Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), USA
2. Member, IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (CIS), USA
3. Member, IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, Kolkata Chapter
4. Member, Association of Computing Machinery (ACM), USA
5. Young Associate, Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
6. Member, International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Hong Kong
SCOPUS ID https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=16242090200
Google Scholar ID https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=cCXnE7IAAAAJ&hl=en