30th CONVOCATION 2023
The Thirtieth (30th) Convocation of the University of Kalyani will be held on 07th December 2023 in the APJ Abdul Kalam Auditorium of the University of Kalyani. The recipient of D.Sc. & D.Litt. degree, the degree recipients of Ph.D. and M.Phil. degree since 29th Convocation up to 28.11.2023, the Under Graduate and Post graduate Medal list for regular mode for the years 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 (listed below) and Post graduate Medal list for distance mode for the years 2020 and 2021 in Bengali, English, History, Education, Geography, Zoology, Botany and Mathematics (listed below) shall be awarded their Certificates and Medals in the Convocation.
Notification- 30th Convocation
Procedure for Attending the Convocation and Receiving Degree Certificates Therein
A. Recipients of Medals – UG & PG (Regular and Distance Mode)
- List of Medal Awardees will be made available at the University website and will also be intimated by a formal invitation letter from the office of the Registrar, University of Kalyani by Post at his/her residential address (inside India only) as recorded in the last examination form.
- In case of non-receipt of the letter from the office of the Registrar regarding Medals, please contact the office of the Registrar within 02/12/2023 (4:30 P.M.).
- All the awardees are hereby requested to register themselves online (on or before 04/12/2023) for attending the Convocation by submitting the filled Registration form (available below) after depositing Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only) as the “Convocation Registration Fee”.
B. Recipients of Doctoral Degrees
- List of recipients (D. Sc., D. Litt., Ph.D. and M.Phil.) will be made available at the University website.
- To receive the scroll on the convocation, each of the recipients has to register themselves online (on or before 04/12/2023) for attending the Convocation by submitting the filled Registration form (available below) after depositing Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only) as the “Convocation Registration fee”.
Only the recipient will be allowed to enter in the Convocation Area to receive the Degree Scroll.
No recipient will be allowed to occupy his/her seat unless she/he intimates the University by filling up the requisite ‘Online Registration Form” for attending the Convocation in person.
Payment Mode and Online Registration Form
- Deposit the requisite “Convocation Registration fee” online within 04/12/2023 using Debit/Credit card, Net Banking or UPI through SBICollect System following the link https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/. Payment made by any other mode will not be entertained.
- After successful payment, print the payment receipt from SBI website.
- Submit online Registration form mentioning the SBICollect Ref. No. received from SBI website along with other details and upload the payment receipt received from SBI website.
- No online payment/registration can be done after 04/12/2023 5:30 P.M.
Collection of University Uttariya
University Uttariya is to be collected from the Venue of Annual Convocation (APJ Abdul Kalam Auditorium) on the day of the Convocation (07th December 2023) from 10:00 A. M. to 1:00 P. M.
To Receive the Uttariya a Recipient has to show
The SBI-Collect Payment Receipt along with print out of the computer-generated Acknowledgement received at the e-mail ID entered during the submission of online Registration form.
Online Registration Form (Doctoral Degree Holders) – Click Here
Online Registration Form (UG & PG Medal and Prize Recipients) – Click Here
Corrigendum- Click Here
List of Awardees (Provisional List) –Click Here
Medal List -2022 :Click Here
Medal List -2021 : Click Here
Medal List -2020 :Click Here
Medal List -2019 :Click Here