Phone Number: 91-8906713289
Institutional E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web URL: NA
M.A. (Geography), Visva Bharati, 2011
Ph.D. (Geography), Visva Bharati, 2015
• Urbanisation and Urban Ecosystem
• City Planning
• Rural-urban Linkage
• Social & Cultural Issues
• Environmental Management
2016 – Present: Department of Geography, University of KalyaniList of Publications(Peer-Reviewed)
1. Ghosh, P.K. & Khatun, S. Delineation and classification of rural-urban fringe using analytical hierarchy process: a case study on a class-I city of West Bengal, India, Geocarto International, Traylor & Francis, IF 4.889 (2020), August, 2021 (https://doi.org/10.1080/10106049.2021.1969448)
2. Ghosh, P.K. & Khatun, S. Statutory vs census towns: modeling the differences of urban development using statistical approach in India: a micro level case analysis, Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, Springer, January, 2021. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s40808-021-01089-5)
3. Mal, S. & Khatun, S. Gender disparity in education of Santhal community: study in Birbhum District, West Bengal, Indian Journal of Regional Science, Vol. LII, No. 2, , ISSN: 0046-9017 (Print), December, 2020.
4. Ghosh, P.K. & Khatun, S. Functional interdependency of city and villages: a case study on Krishnagar city and its surrounding areas, West Bengal, Indian Journal of Regional Science, Vol. LI, No. 2, , ISSN: 0046-9017 (Print), December, 2019.
5. Ghosh, S. & Khatun, S. Trends and dynamics of female work participation in backward class population: a case study of scheduled caste females in Nadia District, West Bengal, Indian Journal of Landscape Systems and Ecological Studies; Institute of Landscape, Ecology and Ekistics, ISSN: 0971-4170, Vol. 41, No.2, December, 2018.
6. Ghosh, S. & Khatun, S. Gender and Work participation disparity: a study in Nadia District, West Bengal, Eastern Geographer, Journal of the Eastern Geographical Society, ISSN: 0973-7642, Vol. XXIV, No.2, January, 2018.
7. Khatun, S. An appraisal of educational status of Uttar Dinajpur District in West Bengal, Journal of Interacademicia, ISSN 0971-9016, Vol. 21, No. 4, October, 2017.
8. Khatun, S. & Debnath, G.C. An integrated approach in wasteland reclamation: a study in Birbhum District, West Bengal, International Journal of Research on Social and Natural sciences, ISSN 2455-5916, Vol.1, No.2, December, 2016.
9. Khatun, S. & Debnath, G.C. Role of DPAP and IWDP in reclamation and development of wastelands in Birbhum District, West Bengal, Golden Research Thought, ISSN 2231-5063), Vol. 5, No.1, July, 2015.
10. Khatun, S. & Debnath, G.C. Identification and Mapping of Wasteland in Birbhum District, West Bengal, International Journal of Advanced Remote Sensing and GIS, ISSN 2320-0243), Vol. 3, No. 1, 2014.
11. Khatun, S. & Debnath, G.C. Land Capability Assessment for Wasteland Development Planning in Birbhum District, West Bengal, Indian Journal of Landscape Systems and Ecological Studies, (ISSN 0971-4170), , Vol: 37, No. 2. December, 2014.