Dr. Asmita Samadder
Phone Number: 9874548900
Institutional E-Mail: email@example.com
Web URL: NA
Post doctoral research fellow (2014-2015): DST Post-doctoral fellow in Nanoscience and Nano Technology, at School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Ph.D: Zoology (2012) under the supervision of Prof. Anisur Rahman Khuda-Bukhsh from Cytogenetics and Molecular Biology lab., Department of Zoology, University of Kalyani
M.Sc: Zoology (2008) (Cytogenetics and Molecular Biology specialization), University of Kalyani
•Selected for You tube channel podcast for promotion of our research article by Bentham Science Publishers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhcaN0zmxN8&t=189s
•Invited as Medical Researcher at “International Integrative Medicine Expo in Jangheung SOUTH KOREA 2016” arranged by Jeolla Namdo and Jangheung County, sponsored by Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Ministry of Health and Welfare and Korea Tourism Organization, South Korea from 22nd to 31st October, 2016.
•Received international “Je Ma award” (USD 10000) from Korean Society of Pharmacopuncture for co-authoring outstanding research paper presented in STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN at iSAMS 2013 from 4th to 6th October 2013. http://www.amsawards.com/page/PrizeByYear.
•Received “Young Scientist Award” (USD 5000) from Korean Society of Pharmacopuncture for outstanding research paper presented in SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA iSAMS 2012 from 5th to 7th October, 2012. http://www.amsawards.com/page/PrizeByYear.
•Editorial team member of Journal of Cellular Biology and Molecular Sciences. Ommega Publishers. http://www.ommegaonline.org/editor-details/Asmita/2074
1. Dr. Aaruni Saxena, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom.
1. Dr. Sisir Nandi, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Global Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (GIPER), Uttarakhand
2. Dr. A.K.Saxena, Division of Medicinal and Process Chemistry, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow
3. Dr. S.K.Abraham, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
4. Dr. Parimal K. Bharadwaj, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology, (IIT), Kanpur
5. Dr. Priyabrata Banerjee, Surface Engineering & Tribology Group, CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), West Bengal
6. Dr. Manindra Nath Bera, Department of Chemistry, University of Kalyani
7. Dr. Swarup Chattopadhyay, Department of Chemistry, University of Kalyani
8. Dr. Maharaj Biswas, Department of Zoology, University of Kalyani
9. Dr. Sabir Hossen Molla, Department of Zoology, University of Kalyani
10. Dr. Robin Mandi, Department of Zoology, University of Kalyani
11. Dr. Sushil Kumar Mandal, Department of Ecological Studies, University of Kalyani
12. Dr. Pradeepta Guptaroy, Principal, Dum Dum Motijheel College
1. Nano-particles formulation/ synthesis and their characterization using state of the art sophisticated instruments.
2. Phyto-based nano-particles
3. Evaluate the efficacy of the nano-particles as therapeutic drug candidates for disease-oriented molecular targeting and against several toxicants of biological/environmental significance using cell line model in vitro and animal model in vivo.
4. Molecular docking based in silico studies for understanding the pharmacokinetics and pharmaco-dynamics of several bioactive compounds for rational screening of the same against molecular and genomic targets of disease prevalence, prognosis and persistence.
5. Assess the biological application of synthesized receptors/ sensors/ complexes for their therapeutic potential in cell line model and/ or in mice model.
Assistant Professor (2018-till date), Department of Zoology, University of Kalyani, West Bengal, India.
Assistant Professor (2015-18), Department of Zoology, Dum Dum Motijheel College, Kolkata.
1. Member of Beautification Committee, University of Kalyani
2. Member of Waste Management Committee, University of Kalyani
3. Served as Head of Department of Zoology, Dum Dum Motijheel College
1. Nandi S, Dey R, Dey S, Samadder A, Saxena AK.Naturally Sourced CDK Inhibitors and Current Trends in Structure-Based Synthetic Anticancer Drug Design by Crystallography.Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry 2022; 22: 485-498. IF 2.505.
2. Dey R, Samadder A, Nandi S. Selected phytochemicals to combat lungs injury: Natural care. Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening 2022.IF 1.205.
3. Dey S, Samadder A, Nandi S.Current Role of Nanotechnology Used in Food Processing Industry to Control Food Additives and Exploring Their Biochemical Mechanisms.Current Drug Targets 2022. IF 3.465.
4. Sow P, Samadder A.Nanotechnological Approach in Combating Pesticide Induced Fish Toxicity: Pros and Cons Controversy. Proceedings of the Zoological Society 2021; 1-15.
5. Majumder A, Dutta N, Dey S, Sow P, Samadder A, Vijaykumar G, Rangan K, Bera M. A Family of [Zn6] Complexes from the Carboxylate-Bridge-Supported Assembly of [Zn2] Building Units: Synthetic, Structural, Spectroscopic, and Systematic Biological Studies.Inorganic Chemistry 2021; 60: 17608-17626. IF 5.165.
6. Dey R, Dey S, Samadder A, Saxena A, Nandi S. Natural inhibitors against potential targets of cyclooxygenase, lipoxygenase and leukotrienes.Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening 2021.IF 1.205.
7. Chakrovorty A, BhattacharjeeB, Dey R, Samadder A, Nandi S.Graphene: the magic carbon derived biological weapon for human welfare International Journal of Experimental Research and Review 2021;25: 9-17.
8. Sow P, Das R, Dey S, Dey R, Biswas M, Nandi S, Tarafdar D, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR.Natural curcumin prevents cypermethrin induced toxicity in fish via p53 protein modulation. Journal of Global Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences 2021; 12: 1955-1972.IF 1.3.
9. Dey R, Nandi S, Samadder A.Pelargonidin mediated selective activation of p53 and parp proteins in preventing food additive induced genotoxicity: an in vivo coupled in silico molecular docking study. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences2021; 156. IF 4.384.
10. Nandi S, Dey R, Samadder A, Saxena A, Saxena AK. Natural Sourced Inhibitors of EGFR, PDGFR, FGFR and VEGFRMediated Signaling Pathways as Potential Anticancer Agents. Current Medicinal Chemistry 2021.IF 4.184.
11. Tarannum H, Chauhan B, Samadder A, Roy H, Nandi S. To Explore the Potential Targets and Current Structure-based Design Strategies Utilizing Co-crystallized Ligand to Combat HCV. Current Drug Target 2021; 22: 590-604.IF 3.465.
12. Samadder A, Das S, Pal B, Das S, Mandal A, Biswas P, Ghosh S, Mandal SH, Sow P, Das R, Biswas S, Panigrahi AK. First report on chlorophyllin to protect mammalian and fish muscle cells from pesticide toxicity via activation of p53 and PARP. Aquaculture and Fisheries 2021; 6: 393-399.
13. Das R, Sow P, Dey S, Samadder A.A brief overview on role of graphene based material in therapeutic management of inflammatory response signalling cascades. International Journal of Experimental Research and Review2020; 21: 25-35.
14. Samadder A, Dey S, Sow P, R Das, Nandi S, J Das, Bhattacharjee B, ChakrovortyA, Biswas M, Guptaroy P. Phyto-chlorophyllin prevents food additive induced genotoxicity and mitochondrial dysfunction via cytochrome c mediated pathway in mice model.Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening2020.IF 1.205.
15. Chakrovorty A, Garai A, Bhattacharjee, Samadder A.Genetic aberration in a Continental Common Pierrot from West Bengal, India. Zoo’s Print 2020; 35: 111-112.
16. Mandal S, Mallick S, Garu P, Chowdhury J, Samadder A, Das J, Khuda-Bukhsh AR, Chattopadhyay S. The first examples of triply bonded dirhenium(II,II) complexes that contain bis(diphenylphosphino)methane and dithiocarbamato ligands: spectroscopic, structural, cytotoxicity and computational studies. New Journal of Chemistry 2020; 44: 4081-4091.IF 3.591.
17. Samadder A, Tarafdar D, Das R, Khuda-Bukhsh AR, Abraham SK. Efficacy of nanoencapsulated pelargonidin in ameliorating pesticide toxicity in fish and L6 cells: Modulation of oxidative stress and signalling cascade. Science of The Total Environment 2019; 671: 466-473. IF 7.963
18. Chakraborty P, Sengupta A, Mojumder A, Biswas A, Mazumder S, Biswas M, Halder M, Cakraborty S, Dey S, Samadder A, Ghosh P. Comparative assessment of foraging strategies in ants: A preliminary experimental study.International Journal of Experimental Research and Review2018; 15: 1-4.
19. Chakrovorty A, Bhattacharjee B, Das A, Chakraborty T, Sarkar S, Dey S, Roy B, De S, Ghosh PR, Das J, Samadder A. DNA regulates foraging physiology and behavior in black ant (Paratrechinalongicornis) and red ant (Solenopsisgeminata): A novel molecular approach.International Journal of Experimental Research and Review 2017; 10: 1-8.
20. Das R,Paul A, Samadder A. DNA and life cycle in Drosophila melanogaster: a nutritional-molecular connection.International Journal of Experimental Research and Review2017; 12: 38-42.
21. Mondal S, Sardar A, Roychowdhury S, Das S, Das S, Sardar P, Satra S, Sanyal P, MahatoMK, Ghosh S, Bar A, Das R, Dey S, Ghosh P, De S, Chakraborty M, Sarkar N, Samadder A. Modulatory role of phyto-products in foraging behaviour of Drosophila sp leading to altered reproductive strategies: a novel experimental approach. International Journal of Experimental Research and Review 2017; 14: 29-33.
22. Siddika A, Bhattacharjee B, Chakraborty P, Sarkar CK, Khan Md A, Mondal S, Bose D, Indu R, Dey S, Samadder A, Ghosh P.Diurnal variation in the activities of three common Odonate species at their natural habitat. International Journal of Experimental Research and Review 2017; 14: 34-38.
23. Samadder A,Tarafdar D, Abraham SK, Ghosh K, Khuda-Bukhsh AR.Nano-Pelargonidin Protects Hyperglycemic-Induced L6 Cells against Mitochondrial Dysfunction.Planta Medica 2017; 83: 468-475. IF 2.74.
24. Nath B, Goswami A, Mondal S, Biswas D, Biswas S, Roy B, Dey S, Ghosh P, Samadder A. Effect of aroma on foraging behaviour of Drosophila sp.: An experimental approach. International Journal of Experimental Research and Review 2017; 13: 34-37.
25. Chattopadhyay AP, Mandal P, Sarkar R, Samadder A, Khuda‐Bukhsh AR.Synthesis and Characterization of Graphene like Carbon Nanosheet: Interaction with some Drug Molecules and Anticancer Activity. Chemistry Select 2017; 12: 3516-3526.IF 2.109.
26. Chakrovorty A, Bhattacharjee B, Das A, Chakraborty T, Sarkar S, Dey S, Roy B, De S, Ghosh PR, Das J, Samadder A. DNA regulates foraging physiology and behavior in black ant (Paratrechinalongicornis) and red ant (Solenopsis geminate): A novel molecular approach.International Journal of Experimental Research and Review2017; 10: 1-8.
27. Das S, Dey S, Samadder A.Dumdum airport: A necessity and luxury for human lifestyle but a menace for avian diversity. International Journal of Experimental Research and Review2016; 8: 29-38.
28. Samadder A, Abraham SK, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Nanopharmaceutical approach using pelargonidin towardsenhancement of efficacy for prevention of alloxan-induced DNAdamage in L6 cells via activation of PARP and p53.Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology2016; 43: 27–37.IF 4.86.
29. Das J, Samadder A, Mondal J, Abraham SK, Khuda-Bukhsh AR.Nano-encapsulated chlorophyllin significantly delays progression oflung cancer both in in vitro and in vivo models through activation ofmitochondrialsignaling cascades and drug-DNA interaction. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology2016; 46: 147-157.IF 4.86.
30. Chatterjee N, Maity SB, Samadder A, Mukherjee P, Khuda-Bukhsh AR, Bharadwaj PK. A Chemosensor for Al3+ Ion in Aqueous Ethanol Medium: Photophysical and Live Cell Imaging Studies. RSC Advances2016; 6: 17995-18001.IF 3.36.
31. Das J, Samadder A, Das S, Paul A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Nanopharmaceutical approach for enhanced anti-cancer activity of betulinic acid in lung-cancer treatment via activation of PARP: Interaction with DNA as a target. Journal of Pharmacopuncture 2016; 19; 1: 007-015.
32. Ghosh K, Tarafdar D, Majumdar A, Daniliuc CG, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Dipicolylamine coupled rhodamine dyes: new clefts for highly selective naked eye sensing of Cu2+ and CN-ions. RSC Advances 2016; 6: 47802–47812. IF 3.36.
33. Das D, Samadder A, Kayal SK, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Removal of large sized ovarian cysts by potentized homeopathic remedies: A myth or a dependable alternative option.International Journal of Complementary & Alternative Medicine2016; 3: 1-8. IF 2.579.
34. Das D, Haque S, Samadder A, Kayal KS, Khuda-Bukhsh AR.Removal of large sized ovarian cysts in three patients by administration of a single remedy, Thuja occidentalis: hormonal assay and ultrasonographic images. Journal of Integrative Medicine and Therapy 2016; 3: 1-9.
35. Roy B, Chattopadhyay AP, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Target synthesis of biocompatible spherical bismuth sulphide nanoparticles for biological application. Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology2016; 77: 446-452.IF 2.326.
36. Mondal J, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Psorinum 6x triggers apoptosis signals in human lung cancer cells. Journal of Integrative Medicine2016; 14: 143–153.IF 3.034.
37. Das S, Dey S, Samadder A. Dum Dum airport: a necessity and luxury for human lifestyle but a menace for avian diversity. International Journal of Experimental Research and Review 2016; 8: 29-38.
38. Ghosh K, Tarafdar D, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Pyridinum-based flexible tripodal cleft: a case of fluorescence sensing of ATP and dihydrogenphosphate under different conditions and cell imaging. RSC Advances 2015; 5: 35175–35180.IF 3.36.
39. Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Nanotechnological approaches in diabetes treatment: A new horizon. World Journal of Translational Medicine 2014; 3: 84-95.
40. Ghosh K, Tarafdar D, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. A benzimidazolium-based new flexible cleft built on the piperazine unit: a case of selective fluorometric sensing of ATP.RSC Advances2014; 4, 58530–58535.IF 3.36.
41. Das J, Das S,Paul A, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Strong anticancer potential of nano-triterpenoid from Phytolacca decandra against A549 adenocarcinoma via a Ca(2+)-dependent mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. Journal of Acupuncture & Meridian Studies2014; 7: 140-150.
42. Das J, Das S,Paul A,Samadder A, Bhattacharyya SS, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Assessment of drug delivery and anticancer potentials of nanoparticles-loaded siRNA targeting STAT3 in lung cancer, in vitro and in vivo. Toxicology Letters2014; 225:454-466. IF 4.372.
43. Ghosh K, Kar D, Joardar S, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Azaindole-1,2,3-triazole conjugate in a tripod for selective sensing of Cl-, H2PO4- and ATP under different conditions. RSC Advances2014; 4: 11590-11597.IF 3.36.
44. Samadder A, Das S, Das S, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Relative efficacies of insulin and poly (lactic-co-glycolic) acid encapsulated nano-insulin in modulating certain significant biomarkers in arsenic intoxicated L6 cells. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces2013; 109: 10– 19.IF 5.268.
45. Ghosh K, Kar D, Fröhlich R, Chattopadhyay AP, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. O- tert- butyldiphenylsilyl coumarin and dicoumarol: A case toward selective sensing of F- ions in organic and aqueous environments. Analyst 2013; 138: 3038-3045.IF 4.616.
46. Samadder A, Das J, Das S, De A, Saha SK, Bhattacharyya SS, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Poly (lactic-co-glycolic) acid loaded nano-insulin has greater potentials of combating arsenic induced hyperglycemia in mice: Some novel findings. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 2013; 267: 57-73.IF 4.219.
47. Samadder A, Das S, Das J, Paul A, Boujedaini N, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Potentized homeopathic drug, Lycopodium clavatum (5C and 15C) shows anti-cancer effect on HeLa cells in vitro. Journal of Acupuncture & Meridian Studies 2013; 6:180-187.
48. Paul A, Das J, Das S, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Poly (lactide-co-glycolide) nano-encapsulation of chelidonine, an active bio ingredient of greater celandine (Chelidonium majus), enhances its ameliorative potential against cadmium induced oxidative stress and hepatic injury in mice. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology2013; 36: 937–947. IF 4.86.
49. Paul A, Das S, Das J, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Cytotoxicity and apoptotic signalling cascade induced by chelidonine-loaded PLGA nanoparticles in HepG2 cells in vitro and bioavailability of nano-chelidonine in mice in vivo. Toxicology Letters2013; 222: 10-22. IF 4.372.
50. Das S, Das J, Paul A, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR.Apigenin, a bioactive flavonoid from Lycopodium clavatum, stimulates nucleotide excision repair genes to protect skin keratinocytes from ultraviolet-B induced reactive oxygen species and DNA damage. Journal of Acupuncture & Meridian Studies 2013; 6: 252-262.
51. Das S, Das J, Samadder A, Paul A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Efficacy of PLGA-loaded apigenin nanoparticles in Benzo[a]pyrene and ultraviolet-B induced skin cancer of mice: mitochondria mediated apoptotic signalling cascades. Food and Chemical Toxicology2013; 62: 670-680. IF 6.02.
52. Paul A, Das J, Das S, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Anti-cancer potential of myricanone, a major bioactive component of Myrica cerifera: Novel signalling cascade for accomplishment of apoptosis. Journal of Acupuncture & Meridian Studies 2013; 6:188-198.
53. Ghosh K, Ali SKS, Sarkar AR,Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR, Petsalakis ID, Theodorakopoulos G. Pyridinium-based tripodal chemosensor in visual sensing of AMP in water by indicator displacement assay (IDA). Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry2013; 11: 5666-5672.IF 3.876.
54. Ghosh K, Tarafdar D, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Piperazine-based simple structure for selective sensing of Hg2+ and glutathione and construction of logic circuit mimicking INHIBIT gate. New Journal of Chemistry 2013;37, 4206-4213. IF 3.591.
55. Das S, Das J, Paul A, Samadder A,Khuda-Bukhsh AR.Strategic formulation of apigenin-loaded PLGA nanoparticles for intracellular trafficking, DNA targeting and improved therapeutic effects in skin melanoma in vitro. Toxicology Letters 2013; 223:124-138.IF 4.372.
56. Paul A, Das S, Das S, Samadder A, Bishayee K, Sadhukhan R, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Diarylheptanoid-myricanone isolated from ethanolic extract of Myrica cerifera shows anticancer effect on HeLa and PC3 cell lines: signalling pathway and drug-DNA interaction. Journal of Integrative Medicine 2013; 11:405-415. IF 3.034.
57. Das S, Das J, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Dihydroxy-isosteviol methyl ester isolated from Pulsatilla nigricans induces apoptosis in HeLa cells: its cytotoxicity and interaction with calf thymus DNA as target. Phytotherapy Research 2013; 27:664-671. IF 5.882.
58. Samadder A, Das J, Das S, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Dihydroxy-isosteviol-methyl-ester, an active biological component of Pulsatilla nigricans, reduces arsenic induced cellular dysfunction in testis of male mice. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology2012; 34: 743-752.IF 4.86.
59. Samadder A, Das S, Das J, Paul A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Ameliorative effects of Syzygiumjambolanum extract and its poly (lactic-co-glycolic) acid nano-encapsulated form on arsenic induced hyperglycemic stress: a multi-parametric evaluation. Journal of Acupuncture & Meridian Studies 2012; 5: 310-318.
60. Das S, Das J, Samadder A, Boujedaini N, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Apigenin induced apoptosis in A375 and A549 cells through selective action and dysfunction of mitochondria. Experimental Biology and Medicine 2012; 237: 1433-1448.IF 3.139.
61. Ghosh K, Sarkar AR, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Pyridinium – based fluororeceptor as a practical chemosensor for hydrogen pyrophosphate. Organic Letters 2012; 14: 4314-4317.IF 6.005.
62. Samadder A, Das J, Das S, Biswas R, Khuda-Bukhsh AR.Ameliorative potentials of Syzygiumjambolanum extract against arsenic-induced stress in L6 cells in vitro. Journal of Chinese Integrative Medicine2012; 10: 1293-1302.
63. Ghosh K, Sarkar T, Samadder A, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Rhodamine–based bis sulfonamide as sensing probe for Cu2+ and Hg2+ ions. New Journal of Chemistry2012; 36: 2121-2127.IF 3.591.
64. Das S, Das J, Samadder A, Bhattacharyya SS, Das D, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Biosynthesised silver nanoparticles by ethanolic extracts of Phytolacca decandra, Gelsemium sempervirens, Hydrastis canadensis and Thuja occidentalis induce differential cytotoxicity through G2/M arrest in A375 cells. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 2013; 101: 325-336. IF 5.268.
65. Das J, Das S,Samadder A, Bhadra K, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Poly (lactide-co-glycolide) encapsulated extract of Phytolacca decandra demonstrates better intervention against induced lung adenocarcinoma in mice and on A549 cells. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2012; 47: 313-324. IF 4.384.
66. Samadder A, Das J, Das S, Das D, De A, Bhadra K, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Dihydroxy-isosteviol methyl ester of Pulsatilla nigricans extract reduces arsenic-induced DNA damage in testis cells of male mice: its toxicity, drug-DNA interaction and signalling cascades. Journal of Chinese Integrative Medicine 2012; 10: 1433-1442.
67. Bhattacharyya SS, Das J, Das S,Samadder A, Das D, De A, Paul S, Khuda-Bukhsh AR.Rapid green synthesis of silver nanoparticles from silver nitrate by a homeopathic mother tincture (Phytolacca Decandra). Journal of Chinese Integrative Medicine 2012; 10: 546-554.
68. Ghosh K, Sarkar T, Samadder A. Rhodamine appended tripodal receptor as a ratiometric probe for Hg2+ ions. Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry2012. 10: 3236.IF 3.876.
69. Chakraborty D, Samadder A, Dutta S,Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Anti-hyperglycemic potentials of a threatened plant, Helonias dioica: Anti-oxidative stress responses and the signaling cascade. Experimental Biology and Medicine2012; 237: 64-76. IF 2.688.
70. Samadder A, Chakraborty D, De A, Bhattacharyya SS, Bhadra K, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Possible signaling cascades involved in attenuation of alloxan-induced oxidative stress and hyperglycemia in mice by ethanolic extract of Syzygiumjambolanum: Drug-DNA interaction with calf thymus DNA as target. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2011; 44: 207-217.4.384.
71. Bhattacharyya SS, Paul S, De A, Das D, Samadder A, Boujedaini N, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Poly (lactide-co-glycolide) acid nanoencapsulation of a synthetic coumarin: Cytotoxicity and bio-distribution in mice, in cancer cell line and interaction with calf thymus DNA as target. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology2011; 253: 270–281. IF 4.219.
72. Paul S, Bhattacharyya SS, Samaddar A, Boujedaini N, Khuda-Bukhsh AR. Anticancer potentials of root extract of Polygala senaga against benzo[a]pyrene-induced lung cancer in mice. Journal of Chinese Integrative Medicine 2011; 9: 320-327.
1. Introduction to Cancer Stem Cells. Khuda-Bukhsh AR, Samadder A, Saha SK. In: Pathak S., Banerjee A. (eds) Cancer Stem Cells: New Horizons in Cancer Therapies. Springer, Singapore. 2020: 1-13
2. Theories of stem cell aging. Khuda-Bukhsh AR, Das S, Samadder A. In: Pathak S., Banerjee A. (eds). Stem Cells and Aging. Academic Press, Elsevier. 2021: 1-7
•Invited as Medical Researcher at “International Integrative Medicine Expo in Jangheung SOUTH KOREA 2016” arranged by Jeolla Namdo and Jangheung County, sponsored by Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Ministry of Health and Welfare and Korea Tourism Organization, South Korea from 22nd to 31st October, 2016
•Invited to deliver a talk in the International Conference on “Current Trends in Pharmaceutical and Medical Sciences” at GIPER, Uttarakhand, held from 26.02.2020 to 29.02.2020
|Sl. No||Grant Agency||Title of The Project||Duration / Tenure||Total Cost of The Project|
Strategic formulation of low cost co-encapsulated nano-particles: Modulation in oxidative stress and signalling cascades in food additive induced toxicity
SERB (DST) Govt of India
Co-encapsulated agro-phyto-chemical polymeric nanoparticles: characterization, implication in fish biosystem and evaluation of their mechanistic efficacy in bio-accumulated agrochemical toxicity
NilMembership of Learned Societies
•Zoological Society of India: Life Member
•Indian Water Works Association: Life Member
SCOPUS ID https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=6505670592
Google Scholar ID https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=FGmfdAIAAAAJ&hl=en
VIAF ID NA
● Research Citations
Total Publications: 74
Total Citations: 1641
● Reviewer of National and International Journals of repute
● Career counselling of students
Supervised one Project Assistant working in SERB (DST) funded project, Govt. of India: Mrs. Ruchira Das
Supervising four students for Ph.D
1. Priyanka Sow: CSIR-UGC-NET-SRF
2. Sudatta Dey: CSIR-UGC-NET-SRF
3. Rishita Dey: CSIR-UGC-NET-JRF
4. Arnob Chakrovorty: SET, GATE qualified
|Sl. No||Name||Photo||Current Status|
Dedicated students are encouraged to apply for PhD/Post doc position